We are always looking for new partners around the globe, who share our vision to change the world one person at a time.
The process of becoming a partner has many stages and this all takes time. This is important as before being able to send people overseas we need to get to know partners and build a relationship of trust.
The process involves:
- Downloading, completing and submitting a partnership form (found under the “downloads and useful information page”).
- The request is then prayerfully reviewed by the trustees who make an initial decision about whether to proceed.
- If they do decide to proceed contact will be made to find out more
- Before a partner is accepted, the Mission Director, or another trustee, will come to visit the potential partner in their location.
- A report is then submitted to the trustees for a final decision.