(Not including cost of flight to the country or vaccinations)
IcFEM need an experienced volunteer motor mechanic to help maintain and develop their small fleet of vehicles including:
- 2 Landrovers (Model 109 and 110)
- 1 Toyota Hilux Double Cabin pickup
- 1 Mitsubishi Pajero
- 1 Mitsubishi/F4 lorry
- 2 Isuzu buses
The work will initially involve an assessment of the state of each vehicles and reporting on this.
A major challenge for the organisation is the acquisition of spare parts and adequate servicing. They would also like help with:
- Support for finding spare parts
- Servicing of the vehicles
- Design and establishment of motor vehicle workshop and garage
- Stores management and develop an inventory.
Length of visit would be negotiable from 2 weeks.