(Not including cost of flight to the country or vaccinations)
IcFEM has a small fleet of vehicles including:
- 2 Landrovers (Model 109 and 110)
- 1 Toyota Hilux Double Cabin pickup
- 1 Mitsubishi Pajero
- 1 Mitsubishi/F4 lorry
- 2 Isuzu buses
They are looking for an experienced motor mechanic to come and help them.
The work will initially involve an assessment of the state of each vehicles and reporting on this.
A major challenge for the organisation is the acquisition of spare parts and adequate servicing. They would also like help with:
- Support for finding spare parts
- Servicing of the vehicles
- Design and establishment of motor vehicle workshop and garage
- Stores management and develop an inventory.
Length of visit would be negotiable.